HatredRo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HatredRo Forums

all questions, guides, suggestions, news and updates and comments should be posted here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things to improve

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deadly2003

Things to improve Empty
PostSubject: Things to improve   Things to improve Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Okay, so basically I'm new here in the server & I want to play but my internet is BAYANTEL which is not compatible to the host's internet which is I think PLDT. So this is WHAT I THINK that the server should improve. Again, this is just what I think...so if you don't agree with me. DON'T TRASHTALK ME WITH NONSENSE WORDS Very Happy

THIS IS FOR THE ADMIN. Very Happy
1. Since the game is hosted only in your own computer, maybe try to host it in other country but you should pay for that. I think it will make the server less lag and more people will be compatible with the host internet.
2. The more the effects, the more it will lag. (Remove some effects like those flying red spirit in the aura and just choose 1 aura which you liked and the buffer...remove the blessing,agi,impo,suff sound and effect. just put the status right away when you click the healering)
3. DON'T PUT IMBA ITEMS such as the megingard even though it only gives +20 str, it is still big...how about the int type characters? if you put items for str type characters then you should also put other stats such as INT for mage/priest class. DEX for many classes. VIT for paladins. AGI for sinx/rogues, etc ( just to be fair. )
4. Monitor your SUB GMs @commands. Dont give usefull commands such as @skpoints,@stpoints,@allskills,@item, etc (these commands may ruin your servers image when stupid GMs give extra skillpoints or items that will make a player stronger than a normal can)

Thats all!

-Loko
Back to top Go down
hatred

Things to improve Empty
PostSubject: lol   Things to improve Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:17 pm

all event GM's are no commands.....like 99 or 80 Gm....all are they are for only EVENT GM....no @item no @produce.....tsk tsk...megs is reduce 20STR...bcoz some server are 40STR..
Back to top Go down
deadly2003

Things to improve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to improve   Things to improve Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am

yup even though its reduced to +20 str still its kinda unfair to other jobs who doesn't even need str to be stronger. Anyway, its just my opinion hehehe i just want to say what i want and i hope that the hosting will be good so that i can play Very Happy nice server
Back to top Go down
kuen75

Things to improve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to improve   Things to improve Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:52 am

about #4

We Dont Have commands that can edit other players' Stats skills etc etc.
We DOnt have @item @Produce @item2
Dont worry everythings fine.

- Lawrene ™️
Back to top Go down
deadly2003

Things to improve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to improve   Things to improve Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 pm

yup but i think some of the players already have allskills...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things to improve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to improve   Things to improve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things to improve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HatredRo Forums :: Support :: Comments and Suggestions-
Jump to: